Tuesday 8 October 2013

Mailbox #4

Hi everyone!

You all know how much I love jewellery! In fact, if I had to wear a different piece of jewellery each day, it would be a lifetime before I wear all the pieces I own. Well, not really, but you get my point. I always tell myself that I don't actually need anymore jewellery pieces because I have waaay too many, but somehow I always end up doing the opposite thing. So, say hello to my newest jewellery pieces from Persunmall!

Bunnies Ring Holder: Urban Outfitters// Three-Layers Golden Ring*: Persunmall // Moon Star Exquisite Ring*: Persunmall

Since I am currently wearing more silver than gold jewellery, my current favourite is definitely the moon and star ring, which is being sold for $9.99 (€7.36/£6.22) . It reminds me so much of the 90s and it is definitely very similar to a ring I used to wear back then. Retailing at $8.99 (€6.62/£5.60), the three-layers ring has the best of both worlds since it is made of both silver and gold. Having chubby fingers means that the latter ring fits me as a knuckle ring, but I'm perfectly fine with that. Unfortunately, it rained all day today so I couldn't take any photos wearing these pretty rings outside. But I think they suit the bunny's ears pretty good :) 


Do you like these rings as much as I do? 


4 comments:

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...