Tuesday 15 October 2013

OTTD • Check Mate!

Hi everyone!

Autumn has started, but the weather in Malta is still super hot! Can you believe that the temperature today was about 33°C? I love the sun, but I prefer cold weather, especially because I get to wear my blazers, boots and cosy scarves. Anyways, enough ranting. I got this oversized check shirt the other day from FrontRowShop and I loved it so much that I just had to wear it, even though the weather wasn't so appropriate. It feels very soft since it is made from cotton, so it will definitely be my go to piece in winter. I can already imagine me layering it with a plain tee, a pair of black jeans, my leather jacket and chunky heeled boots. I teamed the check shirt with a plain black top and my favourite pair of denim shorts, which I recently got from Hanmattan. To spice up the look, I also wore this pair of Gypsy Mock Suspender Tights. They are being sold for only £5.00 (€5.89/$7.99) from OMG Fashion, so they're a real bargain! I know they are not everyone's cup of tea, but I think they tie up the whole outfit perfectly. I finished off the outfit with my trusty old pair of ASOS chelsea boots which I got last winter, and accessorised with a simple silver moon necklace.

Oversized check shirt*: FrontRowShop // Black top: ASOS // Distressed denim shortsHanmattan via Etsy 
Suspender tights*: OMG Fashion // Chelsea boots: ASOS (similar here) // Moon necklace*: Delilah Dust



What do you think of this outfit? How would you style the oversized check shirt?


4 comments:

  1. Great post :) that shirts laaaavly, and your eyes are so beaut! now following :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is gorgeous, so many great buys from asos!! and the chelsea boots are just lovely. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? I you do please let me know on my blog and i will follow you back straight away! xx

    http://tangled-ever-after.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...