Monday 30 September 2013

Gypsy Nights

Hi everyone!

Dixi have just launched their first full own brand collection entitled GYPSY NIGHTS, and I obviously wanted to let you know about it. The below images, shot by the super talented Kelly Rose Hammond and Anette Schive, feature the gorgeous Tara Nowy & Mimi Elashiry modelling this AW13 collection. 



Which pieces are your favourite? I honestly love all of them, but if I had to narrow down my choice to just three of them, I would choose the Moon Child Ring in silver, the Mystic One Midi Ring in silver, and the Rainbow Mystic Crystal Bullet Necklace

The Gypsy Nights collection can be purchased from here.  


Score FREE shipping on any UK orders of £20 or over by simply using the code BLOGGERDISC at checkout. The code is valid till the 6th of October 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...