Tuesday 11 February 2014

Guest Post • Valentine's Day Outfit

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so what better way to plan for it than to think about what you might be wearing? I know not everyone will have a date for Valentine's Day, but that doesn't mean that you can't enjoy the evening! Why not get together with the girls and have a fun night in watching movies and eating comfort food or get dressed up for a night out instead! You definitely don't have to spend it alone! 

Being a fashion blogger myself, I put together this outfit which I think is perfect for both a date night with your partner or a night out with the ladies! It's both fun, bold and it definitely makes a statement! I chose this gorgeous Topshop heart print shirt in red as I think it's really playful for Valentines! I wanted the outfit to stand out, so I paired the shirt with a gold tube skirt, but it has a black waist band to break up the red against the gold. I then opted for some Christian Louboutin red heels and accessorised with gold. I chose a pale gold glitter clutch, a gold watch, ring and necklace (with the word Love on it) and then finished it off with some black and gold drop earrings. It's definitely quite a bold outfit, but I would definitely wear it! What would you wear for Valentine's Day?

Shirt: Topshop // Skirt: Fashion Union //  Heels: Christian Louboutin // Clutch: Dorothy Perkins 
Necklace: Solange Azagury-Partridge // Ring: Diviene // Earrings: Syna // Watch: Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...