Tuesday 11 December 2012

Motel Rocks Xmas Treat - 50% OFF

Hi everyone!

I come bearing GREAT news!! You lovely readers can shop Motel with 50% off this week! Their sale starts next week, but because I am part of the Motel Rocks Street Team, I got an exclusive and special link to share with you all. This is the link to the secret selection of items on MotelRocks.com that will be in the sale. Just use the code XMASPREVIEW50 at checkout to get 50% off them all! Isn't that amazing?




There is a great selection to choose from, but these are my favourite items from the SALE section, all with unbelievable prices!!

Original Price £58.00 - Sale Price £29.00

Original Price £58.00 - Sale Price £29.00

Original Price £48.00 - Sale Price £24.00

Original Price £50.00 - Sale Price £25.00

Original Price £50.00 - Sale Price £25.00



Make sure you don't miss out on this SALE as Motel's top sale items sell out really fast! This is a great opportunity to get that special Christmas/New Year's Eve/Party dress at an awesome price! Motel Rocks are currently offering FREE Next Day UK delivery (delivering on Saturday too) and FREE USA delivery!

After this sale is over, you can use the code annalisegrech at checkout to get 20% off each and every purchase from Motel Rocks
This code does not expire :)

Happy Shopping!!


Follow me on Twitter - Like me on Facebook - Follow me on Tumblr - Follow me on Pinterest - Follow me on Instagram   

2 comments:

  1. This is great thanks for the code! I own a few Motel dresses so this is awesome :)

    TheMavric.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    The Purse Snatcher 

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...