Monday, 17 December 2012

December Wishlist

'Tis the season to be jolly...Fa la la la la la la la la... Can you believe that Christmas is in 8 days time? So exciting! I therefore decided to share with you my December wishlist, or as you may also call it, the list of things that I would love to see underneath the Christmas tree.   


BGD Polka Dot Denim Shirt - Urban Outfitters / I'm Really a Mermaid Gold Necklace - I Love Crafty / Cat Collar Charm Clips - Jewellery by Jaymie / 
Kitten Leggings - Abandon Ship Apparel / Whiskey Tee - Batoko / Over the Knee Socks - Ebay / Adonis2 Heavy Cut Out Boots - Topshop


What's on your Christmas wishlist? I don't want to be greedy, but I can't choose any favourites from this wishlist. I love them all just the same. Everything is super lovely and so me. 

So, Dear Santa, make me a happy girl and please give me everything I have on my Christmas wishlist! :)



Follow me on Twitter - Like me on Facebook - Follow me on Tumblr - Follow me on Pinterest - Follow me on Instagram   

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll manage to own all of this soon :) x

      Delete
  2. Lovely items. The boots are absolutely gorgeous. I hope you get everything on your list. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the boots..they are so unusual! Thanks hun :) x

      Delete
  3. That Jack Daniels shirt is awesome! I'd want it too!

    xo Sam

    DIY Huntress

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww *_* i love the leggins <3


    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with them too!! So gorgeous :) x

      Delete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...