Monday 17 December 2012

December Wishlist

'Tis the season to be jolly...Fa la la la la la la la la... Can you believe that Christmas is in 8 days time? So exciting! I therefore decided to share with you my December wishlist, or as you may also call it, the list of things that I would love to see underneath the Christmas tree.   


BGD Polka Dot Denim Shirt - Urban Outfitters / I'm Really a Mermaid Gold Necklace - I Love Crafty / Cat Collar Charm Clips - Jewellery by Jaymie / 
Kitten Leggings - Abandon Ship Apparel / Whiskey Tee - Batoko / Over the Knee Socks - Ebay / Adonis2 Heavy Cut Out Boots - Topshop


What's on your Christmas wishlist? I don't want to be greedy, but I can't choose any favourites from this wishlist. I love them all just the same. Everything is super lovely and so me. 

So, Dear Santa, make me a happy girl and please give me everything I have on my Christmas wishlist! :)



Follow me on Twitter - Like me on Facebook - Follow me on Tumblr - Follow me on Pinterest - Follow me on Instagram   

7 comments:

  1. Lovely items. The boots are absolutely gorgeous. I hope you get everything on your list. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the boots..they are so unusual! Thanks hun :) x

      Delete
  2. That Jack Daniels shirt is awesome! I'd want it too!

    xo Sam

    DIY Huntress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll manage to own all of this soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww *_* i love the leggins <3


    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with them too!! So gorgeous :) x

      Delete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...