Monday 31 March 2014

Store Spotlight • Just For 5 Pounds


Hi everyone!

Don't you just love clothing websites that sell their pieces for ridiculously cheap prices? I know I do! Today's Store Spotlight is all about Just for 5 Pounds - an online website where all women's clothing, footwear, bags and accessories are just £5.00 each! Apparently, this company is able to sell their products so cheap as they have been supplying £5.00 products to the industry for over 10 years, and have recently decided to start selling these pieces online. I think this is just great! Oh, and they also deliver internationally!

With a vast array of styles, you will surely find something you love! In fact, I have also put together a list of some of the pieces that I mostly liked from this website. 


To see thousands of other £5.00 pieces and find your favourite, head over to the Just for 5 Pounds website here
Which pieces do you mostly like from the ones I chose above? 


2 comments:

  1. The Polka Dot dress is lovely,it looks much more expensive! I've bought some great things from there.It's definitely worth a look.xx

    whimsicalmrsw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! There are quite some bargains on their website :) x

      Delete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...