Friday 7 June 2013

OOTD • Black with hints of Lilac

Hi everyone!

I have no words to describe my feelings towards this mesh dress from Choies except that I love it and it is possibly my current favourite piece of clothing in my wardrobe. I have teamed this cut-out detail dress with a pair of polka dot tights, over the knee socks and my all-time favourite shoes - the Jeffrey Campbell Everest.  To accessorise the outfit, I added a thin tan belt to define my waist and finished off the look with a gorgeous lilac floral crown.

PS: Excuse my messy hair but it did not cooperate...at all!


Dress*: Choies // Jeffrey Campbell Everest: Office // Floral Crown*: Pixie Lott x Rock 'N Rose
Belt: Stradivarius (old) // Tights: Primark (old) // Over the knee socks: Primark



Follow me on Twitter - Like me on Facebook - Follow me on Tumblr - Follow me on Pinterest - Follow me on Instagram   

7 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! and that dress is so pretty I want one!!!! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) The dress is soooo pretty!!! You should get one :) x

      Delete
  2. Really nice outfit!
    Feel free to check out my new post.

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the headband, the colour suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool look! And you have this fierce but beautiful face. :)

    Diwata
    http://theclothesmuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...