Saturday 26 January 2013

Preview of Dixi's New Collection

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow, Sunday the 27th of January, is a big day - a new collection will be arriving at Dixi. How great is that? I'm always so excited about their collections as they stock so many unique pieces, both vintage and modern. The below photos are an exclusive preview of this new collection. Most of the jewellery pieces that will be available as from tomorrow on their website are one off items. This ensures that Dixi's customers look unique in a crowd! And who doesn't love to stand out in the crowd? As always there will also be a selection of clothing and accessories to pull the looks together. 



I LOVE EVERYTHING! But I have to be realistic as money does not grow on my back garden trees. I'm therefore hoping to get the silver cross bracelet, the white stone ring, and the burgundy stone ring. They're so pretty, right? So make sure you check out Dixi's website at around 10am (UK time) tomorrow. Don't worry if you'll still be half asleep, as your eyes will surely pop out once you see what items they have in store for you :) 

For my UK readers, Dixi are offering FREE UK SHIPPING with any purchase of £15 or over by using the code BLOGGERDISC at checkout. 
This code is valid for only 7 days (from 27th January till 3rd February). 

And if you don't live in the UK, fear not. Dixi are also offering FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on all orders of £20 or over. Whoop! 


Visit Dixi's website here.
Like their Facebook page here.
Follow them on Twitter here.
Follow their blog here.


Enter my Valentine's Day giveaway here.

Follow me on Twitter - Like me on Facebook - Follow me on Tumblr - Follow me on Pinterest - Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...