Friday 5 April 2013

How I Style • Motel Tinkerbell Shirt Dress in Acid Wash Denim

Hi everyone!

You all know by now how much I love Motel Rocks. I think that their pieces are sometimes on the edgier side, which I love, and not something that you find in every other online clothing store. I also love Polyvore, and spend endless hours creating outfits in order to get inspiration of how I can wear clothing and shoe pieces. I have therefore created a small collage of how I would style the Motel Tinkerbell dress. I knew I had to get this dress once I saw it on the Motel website. So, I did. And I fell more in love with it once I tried it on. 


Two of my favourite items in my wardrobe are my polka dot tights and a pair of blue, mustard and tan brogues which I got around two years ago from Office. I think that this buttoned-up denim dress goes really well with the whole combination of polka dots and brogues. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a photo of my brogues on the Internet, but this pair from Miista is oh-so-lovely.

For accessories, the much sought after gold Casio watch and a small tan leather bag are perfect for the look I had in mind. To finish off the look, I added a pair of cat eye tortoise shell sunglasses as no Spring outfit is complete without a pair of sunglasses.

What do you think of this outfit? How would you style the dress?

Just a small reminder that you can get a whopping 20% off your Motel Rocks orders by using the code annalisegrech at checkout. 
Code cannot be used on sale items and it does not expire. 


Follow me on Twitter - Like me on Facebook - Follow me on Tumblr - Follow me on Pinterest

2 comments:

Your comments make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...